2019 Robert F. Blumenstein Memorial Scholarship
The Bolingbrook Rotary Club, which sponsors the scholarship, is a service organization and looks to reward students who demonstrate qualities of leadership and service.
You are invited to compete for this scholarship in the spring of your freshman, sophomore and junior years of college. To be considered for this scholarship the applicant must:
· Be a high school graduate and currently enrolled in college
· Have a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher in college
· Live in the Village of Bolingbrook
· Submit an official transcript and a completed application (directions below)
1) Obtain an official copy of your transcripts from your college. Scan the transcript and save it to a Word file with your last name (i.e. smithtranscript.doc). Create an email to email@example.com . Attach your transcript to the email. Or if your school will send the transcript directly to us, please provide them the email above.
2) Complete application using Survey Monkey by copying and pasting the following address into your browser:
3) Send transcript and submit application (using Survey Monkey) by June 15, 2019.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will be checked regularly.
Scholarship Selection Committee